ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
OT Drilling’s Environmental Policy Statement shows our commitment to minimise the impact of our business on the environment.
OT Drilling Ltd is committed to produce and deliver quality professional services and as such recognises that its day-to-day operations impact on the environment in a number of ways.
The Company wishes to minimise the potential harmful effects of such actions wherever and whenever this is practicable.
We are committed to achieving environmental best practice throughout our business activities by:
- Ensuring our activities are safe for our employees, associates, delegates and others who come into contact with our work
- Complying with or exceeding legal requirements
- Accepting reasonable responsibility for any harm to the environment caused by our activities and taking reasonable steps to remedy any damage
- Monitoring purchasing practices and internal operations including energy and transport to ensure best use of natural resources and minimum environmental impact
- Whenever possible reducing the environmental impact of goods and services supplied by adopting a ‘cradle to grave’ assessment and responsibility for them
- Minimising the waste produced in all parts of our business
- Monitoring and working with our suppliers and other third parties associated with our business and setting them similar high standards
- Seeking to integrate environmental considerations into future business policy decisions
- Ensuring associates understand and are accountable to these policy goals through communication and training
- Communicating the policy as appropriate to our employees, customers and suppliers